WITH WORD ELF!
A storytelling and literacy class for 2 & 3 year olds
Drop-ins welcome! Your first class is FREE!
PAY OPTIONS AND DISCOUNTS:
1. You can pay in three installments of $34, on March 4, April 4 and May 4th. (see below)
2. Swap & Play Members receive a 10% discount. Use the code SWAP at checkout. Use the code SWAPSIBLING if you are Members and you are signing up two siblings for our classes.
3. Bring-A-Friend Discount: If you bring a friend to our first day of class and both of you register for the full 10 weeks that day, both of you take an additional 10% off tuition! Must register and pay on first day of class, March 4th. Cash and checks accepted.
4. Sibling Discount: Take an additional 10% off for signing up for the full 10 week sessions of both our Word Elf classes! Use code SIBLING at checkout.
5. Limited Full & Partial Scholarships available. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Pay online below or make checks out to "Enso Theatre Ensemble" and hand-deliver at the first day of class.
*The first 15 minutes of our first day of class, parents are invited to a brief informational welcome meeting.
**We never refuse a student on the basis of financial need. Please email us at email@example.com with the subject line "Word Elf Financial Help" to inquire about financial assistance and payment plans.
Caitlin Lushington (and her invisible friend, The Word Elf!)
Saturday, March 4 - Saturday, May 6 (10 weeks)
Drop-Ins Welcome! Your first class is FREE!
Please plan on arriving 5 minutes early, as The Word Elf is eager to share her games, and has limited time to share them!
Southside Swap and Play (The Forest Room, 5239 SE Woodstock Blvd, Portland, OR 97206)
$100 (that's $10 per class!)
If you are planning on attending on a drop-in basis, your first class is FREE!
Each Drop-In class is $10, payable by cash or check ("Enso Theatre Ensemble") the day of. Please let us know if you need financial assistance.**
On Saturday, May 6th, during the normal class time, parents/guardians, friends and family are invited to an informal Showcase of your students' work.
Click here to see a list of local amenities to visit while your student is in class!
THE MAGICAL WORLD OF FAN
The Word Elf is from an incredible place filled with adventures called The Magical World of FAN (Fantastical Areas of Invention). In this magical world you can be anyone and do anything. The only rules are:
1. Have fun!
2. Be nice!
3. Try something new!
4. YES! AND....
The Magical World of Fan is an interactive podcast for the young adventurer. Ask your young explorers to listen and play along as we travel, discover, make funny noises and learn new words with Caitlin and her invisible friend, The Word Elf. New episodes every month!
Here are our first two:
1. MWF: How the Word Elf Got Her Name (above)
2. MWF: Journey to the Sun (below)
Caitlin Lushington is a teacher, director, actress and master fort-builder. She has been creating classes for children since she was 9 and has worked with a wide variety of ages, from toddlers to college students. Recent teaching opportunities have been with Enso Theatre Ensemble, NorthWest Children’s Theatre, Oregon Conservatory of Performing Arts and Castro Valley Dramatic Arts Academy. Caitlin has also been a professional nanny for the last four years and has steadily learned how to blend lesson plans into fortbuilding days with her kids. Teaching is what gets Caitlin up in the morning and she is eager to create a well-rounded program with Enso. She is a firm believer in taking time to breathe, and the motto, "One day at a time."